Welcome to Team LSA, the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon team of Little Sisters of the Assumption Family Health Service!
We are thrilled to be an official community partner of the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon.
Have you always dreamed of running the New York City marathon? This is your year! Join Team LSA for guaranteed entry to the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon, taking place on Sunday, November 3, 2019.
Team LSA runners will:
- Enjoy guaranteed entry to the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon.
- Taste the thrill of running the world’s largest and most festive race, with over 37,000 participants and two million spectators.
- Have the opportunity to change lives by supporting life-transforming programs for families in crisis at LSA Family Health Service.
We have 5 spots available – make one yours!
Team LSA is made up of runners who have completed official applications through Little Sisters of the Assumption Family Health Service (LSA). In addition, team members must commit to raising $2,500 for LSA by October 15, 2019.
In addition to marathon entry, Team LSA runners will receive:
- A New Balance running jersey with the “Team LSA” logo
- Free access to a virtual training tool ($39.99 value)
- A free ticket to the fall “Flavors of East Harlem” event, hosted by our Junior Board (or a similar ticketed event)
- Reminder emails and tips to help runners with fundraising
- Personal assistance with whatever runners need related to their 2019 TCS New York City Marathon experience
If you are interested in joining Team LSA, please contact Antonio Papini at email@example.com or call 646-672-5220.
LSA’s services help families in crisis and poverty meet their basic needs of food, healthcare, education and safe homes. As families find stability, LSA programs help nurture long-term wellness for the entire family.
Core programs include: a food pantry, home nursing, early childhood and youth enrichment, asthma prevention/environmental health, preventive services to keep children out of foster care, and a thrift store which also provides emergency clothing and goods. In addition, LSA offers art therapy, mental health counseling, on-site immigration and housing legal help, benefits and health care enrollment, and other services that support family well-being.
Each year, LSA Family Health Services help more than 2100 families, reaching more than 7,000 individuals primarily in East Harlem and nearby communities.