K-5 Enrichment inspires children in grades K-5 to improve reading and math skills, with socio-emotional learning goals and parent involvement integrated throughout the program.
The program offers homework help, after-school tutoring, summer enrichment, and arts programs for school-aged children.
Our program also supports and promotes parent empowerment through a wide range of culturally responsive services, including mental health counseling, financial literacy workshops, support groups, educational advocacy, workshops, and referrals. Parents participate in the summer program and learn to advocate for their children within the school system.
Children and parents are committed to the program:
- The after school program has a 93% attendance rate.
- The summer enrichment program has a 90% attendance rate.
Our program helps children build strong reading and math skills:
- 96% of children in the after school program improved their reading by at least one level;
- 63% improved their reading by two levels;
- 52% showed overall improvement in math skills.
- All children in the summer program improved their reading by at least one level; 34% improved by two reading levels.